Vetted and trained gardeners in Brunswick by Fantastic Gardeners
Book a thorough garden maintenance service in Brunswick today and benefit from a number of special deals
A person’s garden can be a very special place. A place where we spend our free time with the family, a little escape from the urban madness that usually surrounds us. Which is why it’s very important to give your garden and lawn the care that they deserve. That care, however, often includes using expensive high-end equipment that is not easily accessible or even easy to use. This is where Fantastic Gardeners in Brunswick come to the rescue.
We offer a fully contactless service, performed by trained local professionals that will leave your green space looking fresh and maintained so you can have many more happy moments for the years to come.
Here is what you get by booking a gardening service with us
- User-friendly online booking platform that will allow you to fully customize your service so that it will fit your exact personal needs. You can also schedule an appointment by calling us on 03 8652 1921 and share your requirements with our friendly representatives.
- Fully insured, vetted and trained local experts with years of experience in the business that make shaping a garden look like the easiest task ever. They come wearing protective gear such as gloves, masks and overshoes in case they need to step in your house to get to the garden.
- Professional equipment that cannot be found in any store around the country. No need to spend tons of money renting when you can just hire a gardener and he will do all the work with the right tools.
- Shaping a garden is no easy task and sometimes it requires more than just mowing and cleaning leaves. This is why we offer a wide range of services in order to give the full treatment to your green space and turn it into your own personal paradise. In your gardening appointment, you can include - gutter cleaning and pressure washing, planting flowers, green waste disposal, ivy removal, trimming, bush and tree pruning, mulching, fertilising and edging.
- Set the frequency however you want to - weekly, biweekly or monthly. Your wish is our command!
Lawn Mowing Services in Brunswick
Some lawns can be quite demanding when it comes to maintenance and require more than just your ordinary tools in order to look their best. This is where the gardening experts come in to help. Fully supplied with state-of-the-art equipment, they will take care of your lawn no matter if it’s well maintained or highly overgrown. Edging, weeding, mulching - we do it all, and in the end, you will have a well-trimmed, green, lush grass that will please the eye of everyone that sees it.
Schedule your singular or regular lawn mowing appointment today by calling 03 8652 1921 or through our user-friendly online booking system.
Green Waste Removal in Brunswick
Okay, the job is done and the garden is looking great but what do we do with all the accumulated green waste? If you have a garden bin, the expert will just throw it there, however, sometimes the debris is just too much or such bin does not exist. This is why we offer a full garden clean-up that can be combined with your gardening maintenance and lawn mowing service, or booked completely separately.
The technician will gather your garden rubbish in special bags and dispose of them at the designated places. He can also just collect previously gathered green waste and take them out of your hands.
Q: Can I reschedule my appointment?
A: No problem. Just let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will reschedule your service for a day and time convenient for you. However, if you fail to notify us on time, there will be a cancellation fee.
Q: Can I book my gardening on a Sunday?
A: Absolutely! We have available local experts for any day of the week, even if it’s a public holiday or during the weekend.
Q: Do you collect green waste as part of the service?
A: If you have a green bin, the expert with throw away the garden rubbish there. In case it’s full or the debris is just too much, we can organise a green waste removal service for an extra cost.
Q: Do I have to be there when the gardener arrives?
A: As long as we have access to the garden and you’ve previously provided us with your personal priorities, there is no need for you to be present. However, we do ask that you keep your phone close in case the gardener wants to discuss something with you.